CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

For today..

Outside my window...The sun is shining and the wind is howling. There are bunches of dandelions spouting along the back fence. I know they are technically a weed, but I admit to liking the bright yellow against the wood.
I am thinking...of my to-do list for the week. It is a daunting task.
I am thankful for....oh, so much. His love, healthy family, provision, family, friends, pretty flowers and good books!
I am praying for...a hedge of protection around our home and family.
From the kitchen...the island is a mess. Again.
I am wearing....black capris, t-shirt and slippers.
I am creating...a mess. We are re-flooring the living room and den. I have boxes, furniture and stuff all over the place.
I am going...nowhere today. Yay.
I am reading...Love Comes Softly and the book of Job.
I am hoping...for Jeff's work situation to settle down soon.
I am hearing...the birds singing outside while the kids listen to quiet music.
Around the house...is controlled chaos.
One of my favorite things....pretty white and purple flowers.
A few plans for the upcoming week....organization in the house and begin work in the veggie garden.
A picture thought....
For more Daybook entries, please visit Peggy's blog.

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Great list, prayers for protection indeed.